theomalleycat-ok sent me this awhile ago and I’m finally getting around to it, I’m sorry it took so long!!
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What is your favorite Disney song and why?
I have a habit of blasting On My Way from Brother Bear quite often in my car recently so as of right now that one. Or maybe Strangers Like Me (I reaaaally like Phil Collins) OR I’m Still Here John Rzeznik. BUT, if we’re talking about songs sung by characters probably anything from Aladdin like Part of Your World or Pocahontas like Savages 1&2
2. Is there anything you would change in the Disney company?
REVIVE 2D ANIMATION or their marketing strategies in certain areas.
3. Which Disney character can you most relate too?
You know I’ve never actually been able to come up with an answer for this :/
4. What is your favorite Disney/Pixar Short?
Hmm it’s between Geri’s Game, Day & Night, or Partly Cloudy
5. Who is your favorite Disney OTP and why?
John Smith and Pocahontas. John Rolfe and every history text ever who? DID YOU NOT HEAR MEL GIBSON CONFESS HIS UNDYING LOVE THROUGH SONG?! DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU POCAHONTAS?
6. Do you prefer the classics or the new Disney movies?
The Disney Renaissance era will forever hold my heart.
7. Which sidekick would you want as your own.
Timon and Pumbaa come as a package deal, right?
8. If you had a ticket to Disney World, or any of the Disney parks, what would be the first thing you would do?
Space Mountain orrrr Pirates of the Caribbean
9. What was the first Disney movie you ever watched (that you remember)?
The Little Mermaid!
10. Which Disney princess do you like the most?
Princess Tiana <33
11. Which Disney evil villain scares you the most?
Shan Yu from Mulan. He freaked me out when I was three and he still creeps me out almost sixteen years later.
I think I’m realizing how indecisive I am. Anyways. My turn!
1) What is your favorite park (water parks included!) in Walt Disney World?
2) Favorite non-animated Disney movie?
3) Least favorite Pixar movie?
4) What is your favorite Disney food? (Or what is the Disney food you’re dying to try?)
5) What Disney channel show do you think Disney should bring back?
6) Have you ever been to any Disney Parks around a holiday? If so which one? If you haven’t, around what holiday would you like to visit the Parks the most?
7) If you could choose to look like any animated character, animal/creature/human/ect, who would you pick and why?
8) All time favorite Disney soundtrack?
9) What Disney movie do you think you’ve seen the most?
10) Which Disney Villain is your favorite?
11) Favorite piece of Disney merch?
No! Not at all. I answer a majority of messages asked unanonymously (is that a word? I don’t think so. Oh well.) privately because I find it easier to carry on a conversation. If your message doesn’t appear answered whether it was asked anonymously or not it’s probably because I have a terrible habit of not checking my messages and simply haven’t gotten arund to responding yet. This year was also my senior year of high school so towards the end of it I was on tumblr more sporadically, but I’m catching up on everything now! This morning I had 127 messages and I’m procrastinating cleaning my room so now I’m down to about 30 so I’m almost there!
Hey everyone! I’m sorry I haven’t been around; a few days after returning from Walt Disney World I gave myself a concussion so I have been avoiding the computer, but I am slowly returning. I’ll be catching up with all my old followers and chatting up my new ones tonight as well as posting a little, but tomorrow is prom so I probably won’t be on again until Sunday or Monday! I hope all of you are having a great week so far :)
My sister and me.
I love him.